V. B. Melekhin, M.V. Khachumov Knowledge Autonomous unmanned quadrocopter – manipulator in an uncertain environment problem
We develop a method replenishing the knowledge of the quadrocopter equipped with a manipulator based on the fuzzy inference of plausible conclusions, allowing to obtain the missing information about the objects of the problem environment necessary for the planning of targeted behavior in under-defined operating conditions. Conditions for the application of different similarity assessments for comparing incompletely described objects of the problematic environment are proposed. The conclusion of plausible reasoning is organized on this basis with the required for decision-making degree of truth. The rules for deductive, inductive and transductive reasoning are synthesized using the assumptions formed by indistinctly defined condition-dependent predicates and statements. This allows the intelligent task solver of unmanned aerial vehicles with limited computing resources to fill expeditiously the missing knowledge in various conditions of underdetermined problem environment.
knowledge, condition-dependent predicate, plausible reasoning, rules of inference, unmanned aerial vehicle.
1. Abrosimov V. K. Groups of intelligent flight vehicles. – M.: Nauka, 2017. 304 p.
2. Schenk R. Processing of conceptual information. M.: Energy, 1980. 360 p.
3. Norvig P. Artificial intelligence. A modern approach. Guide. M.: Dialectics / Williams, 2015. 1408 p.
4. Litvintseva L. V. Scripts. In the book. Artificial intelligence. Methods and models: Handbook / ed. by D. A. Pospelov. M.: Radio and communication, 1990. Pp. 56 – 60.
5. Centurion, S. A., Design of artificial intelligence systems. Moscow: NOU “Institute”, 2016. 228 p.
6. Pospelov D. A. Situational control: theory and practice. M.: Nauka, 1986. 284 p.
7. Osipov G. S. Lectures on artificial intelligence. M.: Liberkom, 2014. 272 p.
8. Scheper W. J. and Scheper G. C. Autopsies on autopoiesis. Behavioral Science, 1996, Vol.41, N.l, p.3-12.
9. Norvig P. Artificial intelligence. Modern approach. Guide. M.: Dialectics / Williams, 2015. 1408 c.
10. Osuga S., Saeki, Y., Suzuki, H. and others, ed Osugi, S., Saeki, Y. the Acquisition of knowledge. M.: Mir, 1990. 304 p.
11. Melekhin, V. B. The logic of conditionally-dependent reasoning: knowledge representation and inference rules reasoning // Artificial intelligence and decision-making, 2016. №. 1. Pp. 65-74.
12. Zadeh L. The concept of linguistic variable and its application to approximate decision making. M.: Mir, 1976. 165 p.
13. Melikhov A. N., Bershtein L. S., Korovin S. Y. Situational advising systems with fuzzy logic. M.: Nauka, 1990. 272 p.
14. Abduragimov T. T., Melekhin V. B., Khachumov V. M. Information-analytical model of a fuzzy PID controller // Bulletin of the Dagestan state technical University. Technical Sciences. 2017. №. 1. Vol.44. Pp. 48-60.