Functioning of complicated technological systems is connected with purpose-oriented procession of formed sensor images, which display actual system-related situations at the expense of a set of controlled factorial parameters. Introduction to these systems of high-speed digital processing means makes it possible to improve efficiency of experimental researches and expert reviews, correlation analysis of the controlled process and synthesis of adequate behavioral models, as well as development of technically feasible managerial reactions. A taxonomic scheme for assessment of systematic states is provided for development of control algorithms and hardware and software, which are characterized by a certain degree of the totality of system properties and generated managerial reactions on their basis. The state identification process presupposes the comparison of the current values of controlled parameters of the vector of factor variables with classification components of multiple dedicated taxons in the form of their median centers. Peculiarities of the probabilistic approach to the determination of median centers of taxons, as well as of the method of expert functions and fuzzy logic algorithms application have been considered. The use environment of Euclid, Hemming and Mahalanobis metrics has been analyzed as a proximity measure of the current state of the system to the aforesaid taxons.
complex system; identification of states; taxonomic scheme; sensor pattern; Mahalanobis metric.
1. Kirillov, N.P. 2010. Funkcional`noe sostoyanie tekhnicheskogo ob``ekta. Definiciya ponyatiya [The functional state of the technical object. Definition of the concept]. Aviakosmicheskoe priborostroenie. [Aerospace instrumentation] 10:31–40.
2. Genov, A.A., K.D. Rusakov, and S.Sh. Khil`. 2016. Identifikaciya sostoyaniya tekhnicheskoy sistemy v usloviyakh neopredelennosti izmeritel`noy informacii [The Technical System State Identifications at the Conditions of the Measuring Information Indeterminacy]. Programmnye produkty i sistemy. [Software products and systems] 3:373–377.
3. Diligenskaya, A.N. 2009. Identifikaciya ob``ektov upravleniya [Objects of Control Identification]. Samara: Samara State Technical University. 139 p.
4. Gulay, A.V., and V.M. Zaytsev. 2018. Arkhitektura intellektual` nykh sistem [Architecture of Intelligent Systems]. Minsk: ICC of Finance Ministry Publs. 367 p.
5. Koleshko, V.M., A.V. Gulay, and V.A. Gulay. 2011. Sintez sensornykh i intellektnykh tekhnologiy v nauchnom poznanii [The Sensoric and Intelligence Technologies Synthesis at the Science Cognition]. Wysheyshaya shkola. [High School] 2:53–57.
6. Rastrigin, L.A. 1980. Sovremennye prinzipy upravleniya slozhnymi sistemami [The Modern Principles of a Complex Systems Control]. Moscow: Soviet Radio Publs. 234 p.
7. Voronova, N.P., S.M. Kovalew, and A.N. Shabel`nikov. 2016. Identifikaciya i ocenivanie sostoyaniy nechetkikh dinamicheskikh system [Identification and evaluation of states of fuzzy dynamic systems]. Izvestiya Yuzhnogo federal`nogo universiteta. [Southen Federal University News] 6:128–130.
8. Shreyder, Yu.A., and A.A. Sharov. 1982. Sistemy i modeli [The Systems and Models]. Moscow: Radio and Communication Publs. 152 p.
9. Gulay, A.V., and V.M. Zaytsev. 2016. Otsenka sostoyaniy sistemotekhnicheskoy situatsii pri adaptivnom situatsionnom upravlenii [Evaluation of the system-technical situation states at the adaptive situational control]. Teoreticheskaya i prikladnaya mekhanika. [Theoretical and Applied Mechanics] 31:214-220.
10. Abezgauz, A.A., A.P. Tron`, Yu.N. Kopenkin, and I.A. Korovina. 1970. Spravochnik po veroyatnostnym raschetam [The Probabilistic Calculations Directory]. Moscow: Defense Department of USSR Military Publishing. 536 p.