V. B. Melekhin, M. V. Khachumov Planning the Collective Activity of Autonomous Mobile Intelligent Agents in Conditions of Uncertainty
The main features of the organization of problem solvers for autonomous mobile intelligent agents of various purposes, capable of collectively solving complex problems associated with the need to plan purposeful activities in a priori undescribed conditions of a problem environment, are considered. Heuristic rules for inference and procedures for planning purposeful behavior have been devel-oped, which endow autonomous mobile intelligent agents with the ability to autonomously solve sub-tasks assigned to them, in the process of joint implementation of a complex task posed to the team. Boundary estimates of the complexity of the proposed automatic behavioral planning procedures have been determined, which make it possible to determine the class of tasks that can be implemented on the on-board computing system of autonomous mobile intelligent systems for various purposes.
autonomous intelligent agent, division of tasks into subtasks. collective activity, a priori undescribed problematic environment, common goal of behavior, procedures for planning behavior.
1. Kalyaev A.V., Chernukhin Yu.V., Noskov V.N., Kalyaev I.A. Homogeneous control structures of adaptive robots. Moscow. Nauka. 1990. 147 p.
2. Stuart Russell, Peter Norvig. Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach. 4 ed. Pearson. 2020. 1216 p.
3. George F. Luger. Artificial Intelligence. Structures and Strategies for Complex Problem Solving. 6 ed. Pearson. 2008. 784 p.
4. Osipov G.S. Lectures on Artificial Intelligence. Mockow, Liberkom. 2014. 272 p.
5. Kelly A. Mobile Robotics: Mathematics, Models, and Methods. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. 2013. 808 p.
6. Melekhib V.B. Model of Representation and Acquisition of New Knowledge by an Autonomous Intelligent Robot Based on the Logic of Conditionally Dependent Predicates. Journal of Computer and Systems Sciences International. N 58(5). Pp. 747-765.
7. Kulinich A.A., Karpov V.E., Karpova I.P. Social'nye soobshchestva robotov. Moscow, URSS, OOO «LENAND».2019. 352 p.
8. Bershtein L.S., Melekhin V.B. Decomposition of fuzzy semantic networks for planning integral robot operations. Izv. Academy of Sciences of the USSR. Technical Cybernetics. 1991. N. 5. Pp. 115 - 123.
9. Melekhin V.B., Khachumov V.M. Multilevel model of situational control of technological processes of mechanical processing of parts in mechanical engineering. 2019. N 1. Pp. 73 - 819.
10. Melekhin V.B., Khachumov M.V. Planning the behavior of an intelligent unmanned aerial vehicle in an undefined problem environment. Part 1. Structure and application of behavior frame microprograms. Artificial intelligence and decision making. 2018. N 2. Pp. 73 - 83.
11. Melekhin V.B., Khachumov M.V. Planning the behavior of an intelligent unmanned aerial vehicle in an undefined problem environment. Part 2. The structure and application of action frames. Artificial intelligence and decision making. 2018. N 3. Pp. 46 - 56.
12. Zaden L. A. The concept of a linguistic variable and its application to approximate reasoning, Part I: Inf. Sci. 8, 199 – 249, 1975; Part II: Inf. Sci. 8, 301 – 357, 1975; Part III: Inf. Sci. 9.43 – 80, 1975.
13. Bershtein L.S., Melekhin V.B. Decision-making procedures of an integral robot under conditions of a priori uncertainty. Automation and Remote Control. 1989. N 5. Pp. 106 - 115.